Are you looking to become a master of UNIX BASH? If so, then this is the perfect class for you! Our Shell Scripting/Unix Bash Masterclass is designed to give you the essential skills to get the most out of this powerful programming language.
7th - 9th April, 2023
This course will teach you the basics of UNIX BASH, including its syntax and command structure. We will also go over shell scripting, which is a common task for any UNIX user. You will learn how to write scripts to automate tasks and make your life easier. We will even cover advanced topics like network programming and system administration.
Real World Use Cases for Shell Scripting
Automating system administration tasks
Shell scripting can be used to automate common system administration tasks, such as setting up user accounts, installing software, configuring services, and performing system backups.
Creating command-line tools
Shell scripts can be used to create powerful command-line tools that can be used to quickly and easily perform complex tasks.
Creating web applications
Shell scripts can be used to create web applications that can be used to quickly and easily perform complex tasks.
Automating software builds
Shell scripts can be used to automate software builds, such as compiling source code, creating packages, and running tests.
Automating data processing
Shell scripts can be used to automate data processing tasks, such as extracting data from a file, transforming it, and writing it to a new file.
By the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of UNIX BASH and be able to confidently write scripts and applications. You will also have the skills to troubleshoot and manage complex network systems.
- This course will give you the skills you need to work with this language and create applications and scripts that are efficient and reliable.
- This course is perfect for developers and system administrators looking to take their UNIX knowledge to the next level.
- Whether you are a beginner or an experienced user, this course will equip you with the skills you need to succeed.
Benefits of Bash Scripting 👇🏾
- Bash scripting is a powerful tool for automating tasks and managing large systems, making it an essential skill for any system administrator.
- It is also a great way to learn how to think like a computer and understand how computers work.
- Bash can also be used to write powerful scripts that can do many complex tasks with just a few lines of code.
- It is an incredibly versatile language, allowing you to write scripts for many different operating systems.
About your Instructor
Marv is a seasoned Consultant, Senior Solutions Architect, and software engineer with more than 13 years of professional experience in the industry whose expertise cuts across systems design, cloud and data automation, software architecture design, API development and more. He has co-founded educational companies and is currently working on AI-powered commerce infrastructures. Additionally, Akporowho is pursuing an MBA in Advanced AI & The Future of Automation with Nexford University in London.
Visit solomonmarvel.com to learn more about your instructor.